this is the latest update from the Palestinian Health Ministry, translate and published by IMEMC.
in solidarity, Kim
The Palestinian Health Ministry has reported, Monday, that the number of Palestinians, killed by Israeli fire since the beginning of this month, has arrived to 45, including 10 children, in addition to a political prisoner who died of medical neglect.
It stated that 31 Palestinians have been killed in the occupied West Bank and Jerusalem, and 14 in the Gaza Strip, including a mother and her infant, in addition to a young man in the Houra area, in the Negev.
As for wounded Palestinians, the Ministry said 1850 were shot with live rounds and rubber-coated steel bullets; some suffered burns and others were beaten and assaulted by soldiers and settlers, while more than 3500 suffered the effects of tear gas inhalation.
410 Palestinians were shot with live rounds, 700 with rubber-coated steel bullets; 160 were assaulted by soldiers and settlers, and ten others suffered burns.
290 Palestinians were shot with live rounds in the Gaza Strip, and 70 with rubber-coated steel bullets, while dozens suffered the effects of tear gas inhalation.
The Ministry stated that the large number of Palestinians shot with live rounds is a clear indication that the Israeli army resorts to lethal force against Palestinians.
In addition, soldiers carried out 136 attacks against medical crews since the beginning of the month, wounding 165 medics, while 39 ambulances were hit with gas bombs and concussion grenades, and the soldiers also stopped and delayed ambulances 32 times, while trying to transport, or reach, wounded Palestinians.
The names of those killed by the [Israeli occupation] army in October:
West Bank and Jerusalem:
1. Mohannad Halabi, 19, al-Biereh – Ramallah.
2. Fadi Alloun, 19, Jerusalem.
3. Amjad Hatem al-Jundi, 17, Hebron.
4. Thaer Abu Ghazala, 19, Jerusalem.
5. Abdul-Rahman Obeidallah, 11, Bethlehem.
6. Hotheifa Suleiman, 18, Tulkarem.
7. Wisam Jamal, 20, Jerusalem.
8. Mohammad al-Ja’bari, 19, Hebron.
9. Ahmad Jamal Salah, 20, Jerusalem.
10. Ishaq Badran, 19, Jerusalem.
11. Mohammad Said Ali, 19, Jerusalem.
12. Ibrahim Ahmad Mustafa Awad, 28, Hebron.
13. Ahmad Abedullah Sharakka, 13, Al Jalazoun Refugee camp-Ramallah.
14. Mostafa Al Khateeb, 18, Sur-Baher – Jerusalem.
15. Hassan Khalid Manassra, 15, Jerusalem.
16. Mohamed Nathmie Shamassnah, 22, Kutneh-Jerusalem.
17. Baha’ Elian,22, Jabal Al Mokaber-Jerusalem.
18. Mutaz Ibrahim Zawahra, 27, Bethlehem. Hit with a live bullet in the chest during a demonstration.
19. Ala’ Abu Jammal, 33, Jerusalem.
20. Bassem Bassam Sidr, 17, Hebron.
21. Ahmad Abu Sh’aban, 23, Jerusalem.
22. Ibraheem Dar-Yousif, 46, Al Janyia village Ramallah( Killed while harvesting olives)
23. Fadi Al-Darbi , 30, Jenin – died in Israeli detention camp.
24. Eyad Khalil Al Awawdah, 26, Hebron.
25. Ihab Hannani, 19, Nablus.
26. Fadel al-Qawasmi, 18, Hebron.
27. Mo'taz Ahmad 'Oweisat, 16, Jerusalem.
28. Bayan Abdul-Wahab al-'Oseyli, 16, Hebron
29. Tariq Ziad an-Natsha, 22, Hebron
30. Omar Mohammad al-Faqeeh, 22, from Qotna village.
31. Mohannad al-‘Oqabi, 21, Negev.
32. Hoda Mohammad Darweesh, 65, Jerusalem.
33. Shadi Hussam Doula, 20.
34. Ahmad Abdul-Rahman al-Harbawi, 20.
35. Abed al-Wahidi, 20.
36. Mohammad Hisham al-Roqab, 15.
37. Adnan Mousa Abu ‘Oleyyan, 22.
38. Ziad Nabil Sharaf, 20.
39. Jihad al-‘Obeid, 22.
40. Marwan Hisham Barbakh, 13.
41. Khalil Omar Othman, 15.
42. Nour Rasmie Hassan, 30.
43. Rahaf Yahya Hassan, two years old. -killed along with her mother in an Israeli airstrike
44. Yihya abdul-Qader Farahat, 24.
45. Shawqie Jaber Obed, 37.
46. Mahmoud Hatem Hameeda, 22.