Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Welcome to the new look "Live from Occupied Palestine"

Dear friends,
as you will no doubt notice, Live from Occupied Palestine, has had a template makeover.  I have had a number of friends and visitors to the blog tell me over the past year that they found the white on black hard on their eyes and difficult to read at times.  It has also been a couple of years since I last updated the look of the blog, so I decided to go ahead with a small make over.   The blog is basically the same, with the same feeds and links retained.  The only thing that is different is the template, background colour and I have moved some gadgets to different spots.  I am not sure how long I will retain this new look but thought it was worth trying it out for a while.

I hope you find the new look attractive and that it makes it easier for people to read the post entries.


Thank you once again for your continuing support of Live from Occupied Palestine!  And don't forget, I now also have a Live from Occupied Palestine Facebook page, which I update more regularly with news items on Palestine. You can find it here.


In solidarity, Kim

No comments: