Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Hello Again! Live From Occupied Palestine in 2021


 

Hello everyone,


It's a been quite a while since I have posted anything. Unfortunately due to work, study and family ill-ness, I did not have the time over the last 22 or so months to devote to Live from Occupied Palestine.

I am hoping to rectify that and to begin (albeit slow) posting again and updating this blog with news articles and items, as well as commentary and other information.

To get the ball rolling, I will begin by posting a couple of articles from earlier this year which cover a range of important issues happening either in relation to what is happening on the ground in Palestine or within the International Palestine Solidarity Movement.

I very much appreciate all the support many of you have give this blog in the past and I hope that it will be able to become an important source of news and information for you again over the coming year.

Yours in solidarity,
Kim


No comments: